This 27 mil opaque carpet graphic material is designed for up to 6 months of use on low-pile carpet surfaces.
Premium Carpet Decal
This premium opaque carpet decal material is designed for advertising on low pile carpeting and withstands abrasion and heavy foot traffic. The extra heavy laminate meets ASTM non-slip standards and is puncture resistant enough to withstand high heel shoes, while maintaining improved clarity over traditional heavy weight floor laminates. This helps images look sharper and graphics stay looking good for the life of the promotion. It's opaque so the color of the carpet it's applied to won't show through. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of up to 6 months. Cleanly removable from most carpeted surfaces for 3 months.
The base material is opaque so you don't get any show-through from the carpet it's used on. The heavy weight prevents high heel shoes from puncturing the decals.
It's heavy enough to last for 6 months or more, but the manufacturer only guarantees it will remove without adhesive residue for 3 months. It's a vinyl material, so it's not eco-friendly.
Provides the most durable graphics available on low-pile carpet.
- The carpet surface must be clean prior to applying decals
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly before applying the decal for best adhesion and longest life
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.